2021 Mizen To Malin
September 18 - September 25
Join Cycle Against Suicide in it’s Mizen to Malin Challenge.
At Cycling Against Suicide, we organise fun, unique challenges, to help in the delivery of our mission. To this end, Cycle Against Suicide are inviting individuals to participate in our Mizen to Malin Challenge.
Busing cyclists from Dublin to Mizen and then back from Malin Head, we have selected this scenic route because of the excellent mix of challenge and wonder that it has to offer. Everyone who participates in this challenge will have fun, enjoying all of the camaraderie of a tough ride with all of the inner satisfaction of a great cause.
Moving through the west of Ireland, the Cycling Against Suicide Mizen to Malin Challenge will take place from Saturday, Saturday September 18th, to Saturday, September, 25th 2021. The cycling itself will take place from Sunday, September 19th, to Friday, September 24th – plenty of time to get to know your fellow cyclists and to feel the freedom and the challenge that the picture-perfect route has to offer. The peloton will travel at an average of 25kmph through the following locations.
Day 1/Sunday September 19th — Mizen >> Killarney – 122km
Day 2/Monday September 20th — Killarney >> Lahinch – 126km
Day 3/Tuesday, September 21st — Lahinch >> Oranmore – 86km
Day 4/Wednesday, September 22nd — Oranmore >> Castlebar – 118km
Day 5/Thursday, September 23rd— Castlebar >> Donegal Town -148km
Day 6/Friday, September 24th — Donegal >> Malin Head – 123km
1. A deposit is payable to secure your place.
2. Delegates are most welcome to fundraise to cover their costs and full details will be sent to participants on registration.
3. Participants will receive a cycling jersey and cycling shorts and rain jacket.
4. All payments/fundraising to be completed and made to Cycle Against Suicide by September 1st 2021.
5. The deadline for registration is June 30th. There will be no on the day registrations.
6. During this event, Cycle Against Suicide will be adhering to all Covid guidelines.