Our Complaints Procedure
Cycle Against Suicide is very thankful for the generosity of its volunteers, supporters, donors and the general public. We are committed to ensuring that we live up to our reputation as a respectful, honest and open organisation, and we aim to continue to achieve the highest standards in all of our practices. Cycle Against Suicide listens to and respects the views of our volunteers, supporters, donors and the general public so that we can continue to improve in this regard.
Cycle Against Suicide welcome both positive and negative feedback.
Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- It is as easy as possible to make a complaint and give feedback
- We treat feedback and complaints seriously whether made by telephone, letter, email or in person
- We deal with it quickly and politely
- We respond appropriately and with respect to the situation
- We learn from complaints and ensure we use any learning to help us improve
- We monitor all complaints at executive level and report annually to the Board of Directors.
Cycle Against Suicide has a central register for any complaints received and all complaints are dealt with in a timely fashion in accordance with the policy above.
If you have feedback or a complaint
If you do have feedback or a complaint about any aspect of the work of Cycle Against Suicide, or the conduct of our staff or volunteers,
please contact: Caroline Lafferty CEO by email firstname.lastname@example.org
A complaint should include:
- What happened and when
- What you are concerned about
- What do you want to happen next
Please give as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.
Our CEO will endeavour to resolve the issue within 15 working days.
If you are not happy with our response please let us know and your complaint will be forwarded to our Chairperson and Board of Directors to ensure that your appeal is considered at the highest level. A response will be made within one month. If for some reason we cannot respond within this timeframe we will explain why and provide a new deadline.